2.8.12

Chapter 402

Day 205 - August 2, 2012
---------------------------------
I get home from  work, and get a wall post from a friend: "PHELPS FOR GOOOOOLD! 200IM :)" First off I love my friends, second, I love how I made it home just in time for the medal ceremony. I may have missed the race, but at least I got to see him on the podium!!
So since I have heard the Chariots of Fire song every single day for the past week, I thought it was about time I actually sat down and watched the film. Absolutely adored it! Not what I expected, but still incredible!!
picture via

I just love the weekends, and am so bummed there is only a week left!!! NO!!! I may head out on a bike ride tonight, it's been too long since I've had a bike adventure!

Bekah

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.