31.7.12

Chapter 400

400th post...and 125 readers! Wow I can't believe that I, the un-finisher Rebekah Wagner, has stuck to this little blog for so long! The amount of things I have started and got frustrated with and just quit is a pretty long list! I am so grateful that I have stuck to it. I really have a strong passion for my blog. I love reading through old posts and see how I have changed and grown. In some ways A Mile in Her Shoes is a mini journal.  Just going back and looking at the evolution of my blog and way of reading is pretty entertaining. A huge thank you to every single one of you for reading along! Whether you've been around since the beginning, or just joined, you are all the best!

I have been able to meet so many amazing people through this blog and I have loved every minute of it!! Even though we have never met face to face, I feel as if I have known some of you for years! Please if you ever have an questions, or just want to say hello send me an email (rebekahannewagner@gmail.com). Don't be a stranger :)

Again thank you all!! I love you to bits!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
So this evening is being spent watching Olympics with my homegirl
Also.. YES PHELPS!!!!!!!!!!!
Being able to watch both his silver medal (talk about frustration!) and his gold medal swim. And of course he starts tearing up on the podium. Oh just kill me why dontcha!

Bekah

2 comments

  1. Congrats on your 400th post! That is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost EVERY evening is spent watching the olympics around these parts. But minus a cute little girl!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.