31.7.12

Chapter 399

Day 203 - July 31, 2012
---------------------------------
I tried a gibson roll with my hair today, and it is surprisingly one of the easiest hairstyles EVER!!! Definitely hooked!!
So Olympics has been my life. Yep. And I know, I know, I haven't discussed the fact that Phelps did not medal. For some reason I feel that if I don't talk about it, then it actually didn't happen. And yes I am Canadian, but Phelps is my boy. I mean come on, remember when I had a Michael Phelps calendar? 
Or that time when Andrew surprised me with a DVD he bought about him.
And yes Ryan Lochte is a beautiful being, but I can't. He ain't no Phelps. Come on boy, win big!

So today is my day off. My plan for the day: watch Olympics.. and perhaps read. Other than that, nothing! :)

Bekah

2 comments

  1. It looks great on you that hairstyle.
    Its a good one for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about Phelps (but I am an american so it kind of fits!) But although Lochte is very easy on the eyes Phelps better be winning some gold tonight!!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.