26.7.12

Chapter 391

Day 197 - July 25, 2012
Day 198 - July 26, 2012
----------------------------------------------
Sometimes buying neon underwear can make my day even that much brighter (no pun intended). I kind of went a bit over board... bought 10 pairs... but they were so cheap, and after loosing 40 pounds (WOOT) I have been in desperate need of some new panties!!
This morning I tried another new hairstyle. Meet Gillian :) 

This girl is just the best, we "met" about a year and a half ago. I liked her facebook page (she makes gorgeous headbands and jewelry), and she added me as a friend. Little did we know, we shared mutual friends (Behind Sapphire). She is such a little gem, I bought my D3100 because of her! I was hesitant to fork over that much money, but after talking it over with her I knew I had to do it! Anywho, she has the cutest little blog ever, and I spotted her hair tutorial a couple weeks back and I knew I had to try it. So simple, and I have become in love!! Pop on over and say "Hi" to her. 

Have a wonderful day everyone!!! Also, I *may* be doing a giveaway soon, once I hit 125 readers :) You all rock and every single one of you put a smile on my face!

Bekah

1 comment

  1. I'm a sucker for those lasenza sales. They get me every time.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.