25.7.12

Chapter 390

Monday night I got a phone call. At 11:30 pm. I remember hearing the phone ringing, thought it was my alarm clock and rolled over. The next morning I see it was from one of my dearest friends Laura Thomson who is in Alberta for school!! After a day of phone tag, we finally got a hold of each other, 12 hours later. And boy oh BOY did she have news. One of my best buds (aka Lose-y) is getting married in October!!!!!!! AHHH!!
Being a Latter-day Saint, it is very normal to hear of engagements, they happen ALL the time, but this is the first of the girls from my age group that is getting married for time and all eternity. I couldn't be happier for her! We've grown up together, gone through ups and downs, but I am so glad that she stayed solid her entire life and is worthy to enter the temple with Harlan Lenzen. 
Love you Laura!!

Bekah

2 comments

  1. Congratulations to her!

    xx

    Leticia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so exciting! A temple sealing is always exciting, but totally crazy when you realize it's YOUR friends who are actually getting married! I remember that. Kind of like that day you realize missionaries are your age now? Weird.

    Anyway, I just found your blog, and it's adorable. I'm excited to be your newest follower!

    Brooke

    liningthecloudswithsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.