24.7.12

Chapter 389 - Guest Post

I am super excited about this evening's post. Introducing, the first guest post on A Mile in her Shoes. Since the title of my blog is "A Mile in her Shoes", I thought it would a neat idea for each guest blogger to make an outfit inspired by their favourite pair of shoes, and talk about the places the shoes have taken them! 
Today you all have the pleasure of meeting Gaby from This Little Port. I have been in love with Gaby's blog for just over a year now, so when I got an email from her asking to switch blog buttons, I freaked out!!!!! I just had to give you all the chance to get to know her better as well. 
Take it away Gaby!! :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi A Mile in her Shoes readers! My name's Gaby and I blog over at This Little Port. When Rebekah asked me to do an outfit post based around my favourite pair of shoes, I immediately thought of these. I found them in my mom's closet when I was visiting home recently and knew I had to make them mine. Luckily, my mom obliged and I brought them home to Sydney with me.
I love how they can make any outfit a little bit more grandma chic. But my favourite thing about them by far is that I always think of my mom when I wear them. I haven't had them for long, but so far they've taken me to Canada and back. I've worn them to ride a bikeand to go for lazy winter strolls. Here I've paired them with wooly tights and my new favourite dress, perfect for a winter's day in Sydney.
Rebekah asked me to describe my blog in 5 words so here goes: 
A place to find joy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for stopping by Gaby :) You're the best. Want to be the next guest blogger? Send me an email at rebekahannewagner@gmail.com

Bekah

3 comments

  1. yay! thanks for having me rebekah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gaby's blog! And thanks to her blog I found yours!

    xx :)

    Leticia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gaby! Looking at the rest of the pics, the shoes really are cute. How lucky that you're the same shoe size as your mother.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.