16.7.12

Chapter 380

Day 188 - July 16, 2012
-----------------------------------
Sometimes my dad likes putting clean diapers on Norah's head. She loves it.
I just finished reading Julie Klassesn's "The Silent Governess", and my oh my it was such a good read! Again I was hesitant with this one, didn't think I was going to love it as much as I did.
The book is based in England during the 1800s. Olivia Keene is running away, away from something she did, away from home, away from her loved ones. Unfortunately she ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time, and overheard something she wasn't supposed. Now she has to work for Lord Bradley, so he can ensure she will keep his secret. And then of course they fall for each other, but's not your typical romance. There are so many twists to plot, and I thought I had it all figured out.. and I was wrong. There is nothing I enjoy more than being proven wrong while reading a book. Highly recommend this book. Definitely a page turner!!
FIVE STARS

I've already ordered all her other books from the library. Starting another one tonight :)

Bekah


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.