15.7.12

Chapter 379

Day 187 - July 15, 2012
---------------------------------
Well Adam and Alicia said their goodbyes today. They headed back to Toronto after lunch and some Norah cuddles :) I love their visit, and miss them already! Adam sure found a gem of a girl with Alicia!

I finally went to YSA this week. I haven't gone in a month, and I kind of liked not going (as awful as that sounds). I didn't think I missed my family ward that much but I have. Then again I realized I missed YSA :) Seeing my friends again was perfect. Not to mention the sacrament meeting talks were incredible!! Definitely an uplifting Sabbath !

Bekah

1 comment

  1. Isn't it weird how you don't realize how much you miss something-or even at all- until you go back to it? It is sad sometimes that we can't feel that gap until we try to fill it again and realize how empty that space became

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.