7.7.12

Chapter 369

Day 179 - July 7, 2012
-----------------------------------------------
This morning I woke up, watched Little Manhattan, read, then wondered downstairs for breakfast. The house was empty. Then I noticed this lovely little note on the kitchen table. Yep, we are that family that writes each other notes. My parents are the cutest!

Today I was originally supposed to go a RS pool party, but I've been having one of those days. You know, the ones where you just don't want to socialize, and would rather stay at home, read and watch Wimbledon. So that's what I did :)

I finished Gayle Forman's "If I Stay". I was extremely surprised by how much I enjoyed this book! It was so beautiful! Seventeen year old Mia has everything set in life. She has a great family, an incredible boyfriend, and her beloved cello. But one morning everything changes. Her and her family are in a car accident that takes both her parents, and her younger brother's life. But Mia isn't dead. She spends the next 24 hours watching, sort of as a spirit, as family mourns and doctors operate on her. The decision comes down to her. Does she let herself die and be reunited with her family, or does she stay? 
Such a great book, and I had NO idea there is a sequel! Definitely reading that one!

FOUR STARS

Bekah

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.