3.7.12

Chapter 364

So I am back from camping! A great weekend, with great friends!!!
Day 170 - June 28, 2012
----------------------------------------------------------------
Get ready for a photo overload :):)

Day 171 - June 29, 2012
Day One. Traveling to the camp site, setting it all up, and swimming!!!! The lake was pretty weedy, but once you swam past it all there was this floating dock that was perfect for jumping and especially for playing king of the hill!! Elise and I were up most of the night talking away about everything. Sometimes I forget that she is only 16. She is extremely mature for her age and I love it!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Day 172 - June 30, 2012
Playing with knives
Day Two. More swimming, then some guitar playing and sing alongs! 
----------------------------------------------------------------
Day 173 - July 1, 2012
Expelliarmus
Nice boxers you got there Dallin ;)
Metal Mouths
Day Three. Canada Day, sparkler wars, fireworks, pranks and swarms of bugs. It was pretty disgusting they were everywhere! We spent quite a lot of our time on the beach but then it was just too much to handle to we made our way back to camp. Elise, Emilee, Christina and I took Dallin and Derek's boxers and tied them to the flag pole. It was perfection!! 
We were planning to do an all nighter, but unfortunately at midnight I had to crash. Then I woke up an hour later and became uber sick. The whole group came down with me to the bathroom, and I slept the entire night in a bathroom stall. And the worst part about it? The light would turn off every 40 minutes, but was on a censor so every time I moved it would turn back on. IT SUCKED! A total of 3 hours sleep. BOO :( 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Day 174 - July 2, 2012
(Prank successful!)
I love camping..clearly.
Prank number two: De-polling the boys tent :) Poor little Free Drink
Can't wait for Utah with this gal!
Day Four. The final day we kayaked and it was absolutely stunning! The weather couldn't have been more perfect. We had sacrament meeting in the amphitheatre, in the middle of a grove of trees. The spirit felt there was so special. I am so glad Elise invited me and that I was able to spend time with her!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Day 175 - July 3, 2012
The weekend was just splendid! A weekend full of pranking, girl talks, name dropping, wet t-shirts, sunburns, bug bites, kayaking, camp fires, S'mores, friendship bracelets, late nights and early mornings.     With that said I am glad to be home, to sleep in my beddy bed bed!!!!

Bekah

1 comment

  1. Love your shirt with the peterpan collar! Where did you get it from? Thanks so much for your sweet comment :) Cute blog

    sherriamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.