28.6.12

Chapter 362

7 questions with the lovely Gentri Lee :)

Funny Photo:
Meet Maren Moffatt. She's a crazy.

1. If you could be any princess - which would you be and why?
Definitely Belle. Yes, yes I know she doesn't actually become a princess until she's marries a prince, but Belle will always be a princess in my eyes. Ever since I was a child I was obsessed with the movie "Beauty and the Beast", and as I have grown up I have realized how similar I am to Belle. At times she has a low self confidence, she's a major bookworm, and is extremely curious, almost too much :)

2. Do you have any odd habits? (do things in order, words that you say too much, etc.)
Well recently I have been saying the word: DEATH constantly. It's my reaction to anything.. well anything aweomespice that is. Josh Hutcherson. DEATH. Eating strawberries. DEATH. Watching broadway. DEATH. Kid History videos. DEATH. Camping trip. DEATH. I think you get the point.

3. What's your "go-to" outfit?
Skinnies, blouse (usually lace or peter pan collar), flats or oxfords.

4. Do you have any siblings? What are their genders, order of age, names, etc?
I am the youngest of 3 kids, AND the only girl. Adam is 28, and Andrew 25.

5. What is your favourite precious stone?
Opal. I want my wedding ring to be an opal :)

6. If you had a check in your hand for 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?
I would put enough away to pay for my entire schooling (perhaps move to Utah..?), take a couple hundred and go shopping, if any of my family needed help I give them some, do a bit of traveling and save!

7. What do you love most about yourself - physically?
I would probably go with my smile. Wow that sounds extremely cocky, but it's true. I have a crazy big smile and I loves it!


Bekah

2 comments

  1. Belle really is the best princess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun that you want an opal for your wedding ring! AWESOME choice! My friend has a pearl in hers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.