27.6.12

Chapter 359

Day 169 - June 27, 2012


------------------------------------------------

My night so far has been reading, watching Love Never Dies, and looking up classes. I have officially figured out my classes for this coming year. AH!!! I'm easing my way back into school. Since I have had this past year off I don't want to jump all in just yet. So my classes are: Mysteries of Language, Intro to Applied Linguistics, Intro to Linguistics and Art History. I am SO excited to be going back to school. I have missed my beloved Carleton. I know that taking this past year off was the right decision, but I am ready to learn again! Go Ravens!!

Bekah

1 comment

  1. I'm taking intro to linguistics this semester too!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.