26.6.12

Chapter 358

10 things I wish my 14 year old self knew:

1. It's ok to wear a little amount of makeup. Less is more.
2. You don't need to get caught up in everyone else's opinion of you.
3. You don't need a guy. You're young, have fun, stop worrying so much!!
4. Your family really are your greatest friends, appreciated the time you have with them.
5. You're going to lose friends, but you are going to gain some incredible friendships. 
6. Take a chance on someone, you might be surprised.
7. Keeping true to your standards really do make all the difference. You're going to have some rough spots, but you will grow in ways you didn't even know were possible.
8. Little do you know, every single one of these people will have an impact on your life:








9. You are going to get your "heart broken", trust me, they are nothing. And TRUST me, you'll find way greater guys!!
10. You're beautiful, so smile more. 

What are your ten things you wish your 14 year old self knew?Link back to this post, email me and I will add your name to this post :)

rebekahannewagner@gmail.com

Michelle - Wishful Thinking

Bekah

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.