23.6.12

Chapter 353

Room Tour: "Getting Ready Area"



End Table: Ikea     Chair: Ikea     Makeup Holder:  PB Teen     Floating Shelf: Thrifted     Jewelry holder: Made by Alicia

Just a few weeks ago I completely re-arranged my room and down sized a lot of things. I ended up get rid of my desk and used one of my end tables for my makeup. Takes up WAY less room, and holds way more stuff surprisingly! I have all my makeup stored inside along with hair brushes, and a bunch of random things that always need a home :)


I bought these beauties today at Joe Fresh for, wait for it, $19.99!!!! And they are genuine leather! I have been looking for a pair of summer wedges for quite some time now, but none of them fit right. These are perfect!

Hope you are all enjoying your Saturday!!

Bekah

2 comments

  1. love love sneaking a peek into other people's spaces - i just love your "getting ready" area :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love how you're got your little area set up and the light colors in your room! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.