23.6.12

Chapter 352

Day 165 - June 23, 2012




--------------------------------------

I finally caved, I bought a pair of coloured skinnies :) And let me tell ya, in love!! The fit like a glove! I have been eyeing both the coral and white ones for MONTHS now and I finally talked myself into it! All three of those pants were on a clearance rack and they were all a size 8, there were none left in any other size. Now if that's not meant to be, I don't know what is. Who doesn't love implying that fate has so much to do with shopping? ;)
I find it rather ironic that even though I work at a shoes store, and I buy so many cheap shoes. I know these shoes will get ruined pretty soon, but they were 2 for $20, I couldn't leave them!

Last night was incredible. Not only was I able to see a friend from youth who just got home from his mission, but I had a great home teaching message, and a much needed conversation with a dear friend. The conversation was very interesting because the person who I had it with was someone I have been very guarded with. Yes it's that boy. Oh and this one. There are multiple posts, but I really don't want to go digging for them! Anyway the thing that we talked about is something I haven't talked about to anyone, so it was a relief so finally vocalize my thoughts. It was a big deal. He has always been the friend I needed, even when I wasn't the nicest person. I'm glad we're friends, I'm glad I can finally trust you again, I'm glad you know exactly what to say, I'm glad you're you. So thank you KS. You're amazing!

Bekah

5 comments

  1. Looove the hairstyle! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first picture of your hair is so stunning! I am such a fan of light hair, and it is so whimsical with the flowers in it :)

    Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um your hair is gorgeous.
    love those skinnies and flats!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I please steal your GORGEOUS hair? So jealous. Love those jeans too!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.