22.6.12

Chapter 350

Day 164 - June 22, 2012



---------------------------------------------

Room tours? Room tours? So for the next couple days I am going to take pictures of my room and share them with you all. Exciting right?

Over the past couple days I have really missed my two best friends. I know they both come home from their missions in only a few months, but the anticipation is killing me! (See I told you I wish away time...oops!) When I miss them I watch Marvel movies, but more specifically Iron Man 2. And this is why:


Gawsh I love these boys!! I miss our trips to McD's, our jamming sessions to Taylor Swift, horseback riding, random skype calls (when we see each other at least twice a week), to make it easier I just miss everything! Not long now! :):)

Also I am extremely doppie today. Went to bed pretty late, couldn't put The Fault in our Stars down. I literally had to force myself to go to bed! Then I woke up an hour before my alarm clock, guess I was so anxious to read. It's weird because a book has never had this affect on me: I want to finish, and I easily could have read it in a couple hours, but I want to savour it. I just don't want it to end!!!!

Bekah

2 comments

  1. hahaha oh those boys look like fun. tons of my friends are still getting back from their missions. its so exciting!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. having missionaries return home is the absolute best! you know what though? i miss writing them. a lot. i am so glad they are home and it has been fun to move on to a new chapter in life but i often miss that 'dear elder' chapter. i am seriously so giddy that you loved the fault in our stars. so so happy. i couldn't put it down. it was impossible. i read it in 9 hours and went to bed at 5am.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.