21.6.12

Chapter 349

Saw this on the lovely Gentri Lee's blog and I just had to participate :)


1. What do you do when you're sick? (Do you act like a baby? Tough it out? Have any weird cravings? Cry?)
I am a pretty pathetic being when I am sick. Seriously, I am SO needy! I feel bad for my future husband! All I want is a blanket, a movie or a book and my mom. Oh and warm milk and honey, works every time!

2. What do you do to find motivation when you feel you've lost it?
I try to change up my routine. The reason I feel unmotivated from time to time is because I am bored. Everything feels so repetitive, so I throw something new into the mix. 

3. Do you wish time away or do you savour every moment?
I wish that I savoured every moment, but I totally don't. I try to, but I am ALWAYS looking forward to something. The months leading up to my Utah trip I was a basket case of anticipation! The thing is I have SO many things to be excited for in the upcoming months and I get a little carried away. I really need to work on being grateful for the "now"

4. If you could be any mythological creature, what would you be and why?
Centaur. Half horse, half human. 'Nough said!

5. What is your current biggest weakness and are you working on fixing it?
Taking the safest option. I am not a risk taker, and I hate change so I always shy away from risky things. I am a wuss. Weaknesses are meant to become strengths, so I am always working on them!

6. How do you greet someone when meeting them for the first time?
I'm shy but I'm not. Weird, I know. Just a "Hey" and then introduce myself. Nothing crazy, just simple.

7. How do you grocery shop? (Do you write up a list? Go in with no idea what you're looking for? Have meal plans? Bring your own shopping bags?)
True and honest answer: my mom does my grocery shopping. Wow that sounded even more pathetic than I thought. I live at home people :) BUT with that said I am a huge list person. I always have lists even when I am just shopping for kicks!

Bekah

3 comments

  1. When I first got married, I didn't even know how to grocery shop because my mom had always done it for me. I couldn't find anything haha you are not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I didn't have to grocery shop - but actually, my roomies do most of it so I shouldn't complain!

    p.s. thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I just love yours... would you be interested in doing a button swap? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! Loved your grocery answer. :) Awesome.
    And I'm so glad you had an answer for the mythological creature question! Most people said they didn't know or didn't like mythology.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.