21.6.12

Chapter 348

Day 163 - June 21, 2012



----------------------------------------

Happy first day of summer everyone!! Yes I am fully aware that technically yesterday was the first day, but since I totally forgot, I am making it today :) And of course it just happens to be the hottest day of 2012 so far! How ironic..! I feel for those men working on our front porch today. Seriously, that would suck. Thanks to Kylee, I have finally decided to read "The Fault in Our Stars". I have heard so many great things about this book, but for some reason always put it back on the shelf. No more will it be avoided! Going to Coles and purchasing it as soon as the clock strikes 11! 

Other plans for the day: hanging out with one my closest friends from high school. Crystal, it's been too long!!!!!!!!!

Bekah

2 comments

  1. Hey I'm pretty sure that's the best part about summer....you can celebrate it whenever you feel like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the flowers! i want to read that book as well.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.