20.6.12

Chapter 347

Day 162 - June 20, 2012



-------------------------------------------

Today was disgustingly hot. It was ridiculous. I got home from work and all I wanted to do was nothing. So that's what I did! Snacked on some strawberries, watched Iron Man 2 then ate some Lebanese food. Although I did end up doing something. Headed off to Andrew and Kelsi's to help install their air conditioner. 

During my break at work I finished "Devoted", and let me tell ya, SOO GOOD! Not going to lie it wasn't nearly as good as the first, but the last 80 pages were RI-DICULOUS!! I don't think I can wait for the third one. The ending is probably one of the most intense endings EVER!! 


THREE 3/4 STARS

I'm not quite sure which book is next on my list, hopefully I will have one for tomorrow! 

Bekah

3 comments

  1. summer heat is starting to kill me, seriously.
    i went to vegas for my brothers graduation and it was almost 110, thought i was gonna die.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. get out of town. hilary duff writes books now?!?! if you're looking for a good read (and haven't read it already) i just started reading the fault in our stars and let's just say two chapers in and i am already IN LOVE. yeah, it's that good already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have never thought to read a book written by Hilary Duff. BUT, looks like it's being added to my reading list now!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.