13.6.12

Chapter 337

Day 154 - June 12, 2012


Day 155 - June 13, 2012


----------------------------------------------

This day hasn't started off great. We are getting our front deck completely revamped, so this morning I was woken up at 8:30 by the beautiful sound of hammering and drilling. REALLY appreciate it! Especially after an exhausting day of traveling! Then my room became a disaster zone during unpacking. I really hate unpacking. Hate, hate, HATE! This is after a bit of a clean up, clothes were literally EVERYWHERE! It was horrendous! And what made this day even more of a bummer, not being in Utah. I love home, I love my bed, but I still miss it there! At least tonight I know my mood will pick up because we are having Andrew's graduation dinner, and I get to see my little niece!!

Bekah

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.