28.5.12

Chapter 320

Day 138 - May 27, 2012


Day 139 - May 28, 2012


------------------------------------------------

I always love playing my ukulele, but there is something special about playing Harriet during summer weather. So it's that time of year again, straw hats and music jamming outside :)

Let's just say the beginning of this week has been awkward and awesome. Two of my favourite things. Having a certain gentleman in the house again is odd, but funny enough I like it. I've lost count how many times I have said this, but I am not getting my hopes up. I am trusting the Lord completely with this one. If it happens, GREAT, if not, then there will be something better. I like being friends, I like laughing, I like teasing each other, I like the way he holds hands with my niece, I like the way he holds my niece period, I like how we are comfortable, I like how I still get butterflies around him, I like having no expectations, and I like that he is coming over to make us dinner tomorrow. 
A quote that I have become smitten with: "Love is not a puddle, you can't fall into it. Neither is it a window, you can't fall out of it!" - President Dustan (a member of our Stake presidency)

Bekah

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.