25.5.12

Chapter 316

Day 136 - May 25, 2012


----------------------------------------------------------

So I finished Pandemonium last night (sequel to Delirium) and holy Abercrombie and fitch!!!! SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even. I preferred it way more than the first! Let me just say that Julien won my heart! I just love his character, and I can't believe I am saying this, but yes even more than Alex. I borrowed it from a friend and she said the ending was ridiculous, and yes it was. Predictable but so intense!!! I pretty much guessed everything during the course of the book, but still so good!! Now I have to wait a year for the third... GREAT!


FOUR 3/4 STARS

Today will be spent decorating for Carl and Krystal's reception and then off to rehearsal :) One more week until my solo!! GAH!

Bekah

1 comment

  1. Fun! I love hearing about new books! Totally checking these out!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.