23.5.12

Chapter 314

Day 134 - May 23, 2012


-------------------------------------------------

I stumbled upon this song on Sunday and have immediately fallen in love. The message is just beautiful. I am daughter of Heavenly Father who loves me, and I love him.


Other things I have stumbled upon recently that need a shout-out 








It is actually embarrassing the amount of times I have watched the above video. It's ridiculous, I've lost count. Seriously.

Want more random awesomeness. Click here. Let's be Tumblr friends :)

You're welcome.

In other exciting news, Hunger Games will be released on Blu-ray August 18th, the day I leave for Maine. Perfect timing, hands down running to a Target and watching it over and over and over and over and OVER again!!! This will make Maine even that more awesome!! HOORAY! 

Bekah

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.