18.5.12

Chapter 310

Day 128 - May 17, 2012


Day 129 - May 18, 2012


------------------------------------------------------------

Hooray for a four day weekend!!!!!! 
Plans for the weekend:
+Dust my room
+Read Delirium
+Cuddles with Norah Borah
+Trip to the Temple
+Rehearsal for our Broadway night (yep I'm a soloist!!!)
+Visiting B's new pad
+Head downtown for a bit on Monday
+Perhaps a bike ride ;)

Going to be a fun weekend. I wasn't expecting it, but my boss is awesome like that!

Bekah

3 comments

  1. aw, your weekend sounds just as fabulous and cozy as those slippers! have a great weekend, girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I know Blogspot doesn't notify you of replies on your comments, I just wanted to reply here!:

    You are such a sweetheart, Bekah! You should totally do it! ;) I was working on growing mine out but got a trim just a week before I chopped it all of and decided there just wasn't really any point in it. I just realized I was growing it out because that's what society considers to be the image of "beauty" and not because I really wanted it long at this point. So I went for it and I'm so glad I did!
    xox
    Amanda
    fromaheartoverflowing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I love your blog :) I'm new to this blogging thing, but please follow back?

    Sophie
    http://truviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.