17.5.12

Chapter 308

5 Songs you have to listen to for us to be friends (no particular order):

1. Featherstone: Paper Kites. Probably my favourite music video of all time as well!


2. The Honey Trees: To Be WIth You. I can't get enough of these two! Such a beautiful sound


3. Adele: To Make You Feel My Love. Need I say more. Too bad, because I am going to :) This is quite possibly my favourite song of all time, and Adele's version is just incredible!


4. The Temper Trap: Love Lost. Ugh this song! Obsession isn't even a good enough word. That red head, curly head boy is just too dang precious! So into and I just love it!


5. Hall and Oates: You Make My Dreams Come True.


And of course you have to watch the clip in 500 Days of Summer!


Let's be friends. SO go on, have a listen.
;)

Bekah

1 comment

  1. ok, so i've never heard the first two before, but i love them!!!!!
    adele is of course a classic must have.
    also, every time i watch this temper trap video i just die. its so great.
    hall and oates. you just can't deny it.
    also, i will neither confirm nor deny that fact that i may have or may not have attempted to learn the dance from 500 days of summer.

    k

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.