6.5.12

Chapter 298

Day 126 - May 5, 2012


Day 127 - May 6, 2012


---------------------------------------

Today little Norah Borah is getting blessed. Bradleys, Wagners, Larsons, and Fishers. I think all in all 30 people. It's going to be beautiful! Today, along with everyday, I am grateful for family. As much as I wanted to move out this fall, the idea terrified me. And the top thing I was terrified about: Losing the close relationship with my parents. It's finally just me and them at home, and I love it. The majority of evenings are spent chilling with them watching movies and shows. They are my best friends, and I ain't ashamed! 


In two days we will be on the road to Maine. Just the three of us! EXCITEMENT!!!!

Enjoy your Sunday, and take the time to count your blessings! :)

Bekah

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.