4.5.12

Chapter 295

Day 124 - May 3, 2012


Day 125 - May 4, 2012


-------------------------------------------------

I love spring, except this week the weather has been stupid. I am sick and tired of grey days. Come on sun, I haven't seen you in a while and I much appreciate it if you made an appearance again!! Last night I completely destroyed my room. Literally, it was like a bomb hit it. But it was all for a good reason. I have been needing a change for a while now, you know the kind of itch where you just want a change! So I moved all my furniture around! It was exactly the change I needed! Pictures soon! Once everything is all set, there are still a few things here and there that aren't perfect yet :)

Oh and guess what? Are you ready to be jealous? I don't think you are but here it goes: ONE MORE WEEK UNTIIL MAINE!!!! GAH I am soooo ready to be on my beach again!!!!!!!!

Bekah

Ironic side note: right when I started complaining about the weather, the sun came out. Clearly I control the weather!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.