2.5.12

Chapter 294

Day 123 - May 2, 2012


--------------------------------------------------------------

I JUST closed the cover of an incredible novel. P.D. James you are the woman!!! There were so many things I loved about this novel, so let me just take a moment and list them all:
1. It felt like I was reading a Jane Austen novel. She had her writing style down to a T
2. Elizabeth and Darcy are so happily married, it's just so adorably perfection!
3. The murder was SO odd. Typical British murder mystery, the victim has to die in some odd way. No guns!
4. I was totally convinced the murderer was someone else. Without giving too much away, I'll say that I thought it was someone was not on trial for it :)
5. Chapter 6 Book Six is just unreal! I literally was giddy with surprise!!! Gah I can't even. 

Just read it already so you all know what I am talking about!!! 


FIVE STARS

I finally got Mockingjay back from Kyle, commencing that bad boy tonight! Then in two months I plan on re-reading the series for a third time. Can't. Get. Enough!!

Bekah

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.