15.4.12

Chapter 275

Day 105 - April 14, 2012


Day 106 - April 15, 2012


----------------------------------------------------------

There is something very classic and awesome about a red lipstick and black lace combination. It has been a life long dream of mine to just lay one on a guy while wearing this lipstick. Definitely on the bucket list. 


This morning I was listening to my favourite version of one of my favourite hymns.


This song just gets me every time. Chills, crazy chills!!!

Well I am off to church :) Hope you have a great a Sunday!!

Bekah

2 comments

  1. love that version as well--I play it on the piano regularly :) hope you had a great church service!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this "lay one on a guy while wearing this lipstick"
    hahha that's def added to my bucket list now!!
    so gorg. xo

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.