26.4.12

Chapter 287

Day 117 - April 26, 2012


--------------------------------------------

Tid + Bits






1. Starting a new book "Death Comes to Pemberley". Has real promise!!! I've been reading up a storm the past week. Read 5 books, now on the 6th! 

2. This song has been on repeat for 3 days now. Pretty much my favourite thing of life, Disney and Grace Potter! Stellar combo if I do say so myself!

3. I think I desperately need to go through my bags.. and my clothes... and my shoes. I have Monday off so hopefully I can tackle this stack of bags! At least organize it if anything!

4. I love notes from my co-workers! They are always all over our back desk. Swagner loves you girls!!!!!

5. Wore a pattern on pattern today. Wanted to mix it up a bit. And simply because you can't have too much pattern, I wore my cheetah infinity scarf as well! Overkill? I think NOT!!!!

And of course linking up to the lovely Alycia :) She's a gem. Random fact: Our brothers served in the same mission, and neither of us knew until months after we followed each others blog. Weird right???!!! :)


Photobucket

Bekah

4 comments

  1. YUM! I want that smoothie! haha Oh and I love Tangled, I know for sure I would have been obsessed if I was little when it came out! It will be a classic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! I love all your bags! So pretty!
    xo
    Amanda
    fromaheartoverflowing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, are those really all your bags? What a great collection!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.