20.4.12

Chapter 280

Day 111 - April 20, 2012


-----------------------------------------

Tomorrow morning, the parentals and I are headed to Toronto for the weekend. Staying in a hotel, watching a Broadway musical, and raiding h&m. I'm excited. Also exciting, I have officially lost 30 pounds! WOOPPEEEE!!!!


My bag can contain some pretty random things in it. But when we are going for a shopping trip here are my must haves:
  1. A Big bag!
  2. Sunnies
  3. Wallet
  4. Moisturizer
  5. Powder foundation for touch ups
  6. Small mirror
  7. Lipstick
  8. Gum (I'm an addict.. it's bad)
  9. Umbrella
  10. Phone
  11. Camera (Not in the picture, since I was taking the pic with it..)
  12. A book (Definitely forgot to add it, but oh well.)
Hope you all enjoy your weekend. I know I will :)

Bekah

2 comments

  1. congrats on the 30 pounds! that's awesome!! and have an awesome weekend--it sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you! Congratulations, beautiful lady! Have a fun weekend!
    xo
    Amanda
    fromaheartoverflowing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.