19.4.12

Chapter 278

Day 109 - April 18, 2012


Day 110 - April 19, 2012


-------------------------------------------

Spring has officially arrived and I am loving it!! Buds everywhere, flowers coming up. I love being able to walk around without a coat, just the perfect weather!!


Although today has been a weird day. I know, I know, I have talked about this subject multiple times, but it just keeps coming up. 365 days ago a certain gentleman and I started dating. It wasn't for a long time, actually looking back it was really short, but the things that were shared and felt were deep. At least they were on my end. Months and months I felt this was the boy I was supposed to marry, no one else. Then I got a rude awakening, he wasn't receiving the same promptings. Well that just sucks. Finally in February I was convinced I was over it, I liked where we were. We were able to spend time with one another without it being awkward. Finally just friends. Success. And then last week during our Grad he decided to bring up a conversation we had while we were dating. And now I am back to where I was months ago. WHY?! I swear I am the most pathetically weak girl ever! Part of me is saying: "MOVE on. Stop waiting around!" while the other part is saying: "Maybe he keeps coming back into the picture for a reason!" Garrrrg inner conflict is just so frustrating. Either way, I have decided I am not going to get overly attached. Like I said, I like where we are, and I don't want to ruin that. But if he so happens to bring it up I would probably tackle him with happiness. 

This past year has taught me that I don't need marriage right away. Marrying in the temple is my most important, number one goal, but I realized during this year that I need to stop sitting around and waiting for it to happen. I need to prepare myself, and always have it on my mind, moping around complaining about single is stupid. I don't need a man in my life to be happy. Wow that sounded uber feminist, when I am definitely anything but feminist... but it still makes sense. Being happy NOW is what is important. Heavenly Father doesn't want us to be miserable, nor does he want us to sit around and no be proactive about our lives. Searching for the Golden Ticket is important, but we need to remember to smile and be happy with the chocolate bar (President Uchtdorf is the man!)

I've decided to start a project tonight.

The Challenge: Make an XXL top a smaller crop top


I plan on literally destroying the top, take it in, make the sleeves fitted and add a floral band to the bottom :) 

I'll keep you posted on how it goes. In the meantime be entertained with some Sophia Grace and Rosie.


Bekah

3 comments

  1. lovely spring photos!! and girl, inner conflict is the worst.. *sigh* ((hugs!))
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely feel you on the inner conflict bit! I am always arguing with myself! So difficult. Hope you figure it out soon!
    Also, that little project looks like it is going to be fabulous!
    xo
    Amanda
    fromaheartoverflowing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos! I would love it if we followed each other. I'll be following you through GFC!

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.