17.4.12

Chapter 277

Day 108 - April 17, 2012


-------------------------------------------------------

I literally just finished reading the first book in The Agency series. SUCH a good book!!! I started reading it last night before bed, and I couldn't put it down. Read it on the bus, during my lunch break and then once I got home. I'm huge fan of historical fiction, and mysteries, so it was a perfect mixed. Set in Victorian England, Mary Quinn is accepted into The Agency posing as an academy for girls. A Spy in the House is the first novel of series, and it follows Mary during her first case. Let me just say James Easton in my mind is just so beautiful! Can't even!!!!

FIVE STARS

Hope you all had a good day!!

Bekah

2 comments

  1. I love a good book recommendation! Sounds like I will have to check this one out -- as soon as the semester is over and I have time for non-school related reading, that is! Lovely blog dear xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog love, and I must say I am truly amazed . You are so beautiful and talented and I really love what you have to say!
    xoxo
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.