13.4.12

Chapter 272

We need to talk about this. I was reading The Hob, and they had a list of potential directors for Catching Fire. And look who is on the list:



Cuaron:
Cuaron entered the blockbuster genre with “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban” in 2004, but  despite great reviews didn’t stick with the boy wizard beyond the one film. Rather, he took on ambitious fare within the studio system, including Universal Pictures’ “Children of Men.” The Mexican director recently finished production on “Gravity” for Warner Bros. The film, starring George Clooney and Sandra Bullock, is about a lone survivor of a space mission trying desperately to return to Earth to reunite with his family.
Let me make this EXTREMELY clear. Cuaron literally DESTROYED the third HP movie. I mean pretty much looked at J.K. Rowling and spate in her face. The mood is so odd, that it doesn't even seem like it is part of the series. The only reason I actually enjoy the film is because it is Harry Potter, and I could never fully hate anything related to those books. But still, it just fell so short of the other ones. I realize these are just rumours, but I swear I will be furious if he actually ends up directing it!!!!!! 


My thoughts precisely Josh!

Bekah

1 comment

  1. Oh no, PLEASE NO!!! My first thought when I found out... drat I can't think of his name right now, wouldn't be doing catching fire, I totally thought of how when HP switched directors it sucked. Booooo.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.