11.4.12

Chapter 269

So I just got nominated for my first award!! Awesome right? It is rather exciting. The lovely Amanda nominated me. She is such a sweetheart, and I really appreciate itz!! What is the award you ask? The Versatile Blogger :) So here it goes!!



1. In a post on your blog, nominate 4 fellow bloggers to the Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, include 7 random pieces of information about you.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination with a comment on their blog

So this is me. Bekah Anne Wagner


1. I'm a bookworm.. MAJOR bookworm (HP and Hunger Games are my favourite. OBSESSED!)
2. I have 4 teddy bears that I sleep with for different reasons. One for when I'm sick, one for when I am miserable, another for when I travel and another for just cuddles :)
3. I'm a huge Broadway musical fan. HUGE! I grew up listening to Phantom, Les Mis, Jekyll and Hyde, etc.
4. Singing is one of my biggest passions
5. I have only been to 2 provinces in Canada, and yet I have been to a crazy amount of States, Britain, Scotland, and Wales. Pathetic I know
6. I love period dramas. And no I am not talking about movies that you watch during your time of the month. Do yourself a favour and watch Pride and Prejudice. And I'm talking the 5 hour one. INCREDIBLE!
7. I'm addicted to bubble gum. It's a major problem.

And the four ladies I nominate are:
2. Berni
3. Ayley
4. Alex

Love these blogs. Definitely on my favourite reads list :)

Bekah

3 comments

  1. oh my gosh, you are too nice. i feel almost like i've kind of won something, even though i havent, but its the closest i've ever been. you are really cute.
    i love the teddy bear thing. i love musicals and i have always wanted to go to canada :) thanks again and i'll definitely post it tomorrow morning :)

    -k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biggest compliment ever that I'm on your favourite reads ;) girllll why did it say I wasn't following you?! I seriously thought I was..silly blogger! Fear not though, I'm following again :D

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! that's so rad!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.