11.4.12

Chapter 268

Day 102 - April 11, 2012


-------------------------------------------------

So the other day my father and I were discussing Hunger Games, because honestly, what else do I talk about? Anyways we were talking about Catching Fire and who would be cast as Finnick. Apparently some fans have been pushing for Zac Efron. Ok I love me some Zefron, but I just don't see it. I don't know, not how I pictured him. Then my dad says: "Chris Hemsworth would be pretty sweet." My response: "Uh, you realize his brother is Liam Hemsworth *no response*.. Gale." "Oh.. never mind." I have come to the conclusion that I would much rather have a no name play him. I don't want the actor to be crazy popular, or already have a super intense role under their belt. I'll guess I just have to wait and see. SO LONG!!!! Oh well. I guess I'll just have to fill up my time with Josh Hutcherson gifs. Oh dear.




Tomorrow I am off to the Stake Centre to decorate for our Institute Grad. HOORAY HOORAY!!! I can't believe I am graduating. I feel like such a child, and yet I am graduating institute and in the RS presidency. It's so weird!! I guess I'm not as young as I think. 

Bekah

3 comments

  1. Hey lady! I tagged you for the Versatile Blogger award on my blog!
    Amanda
    fromaheartoverflowing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you find al of these? they're great.
    also, i agree on the no name thing

    -k

    ReplyDelete
  3. um it's a known fact that the space time continuum would be opened and the universe would implode if two hemsworths were in the same movie.

    also we loooove armie hammer for finnick odair but he has other movies to shoot at that time. DANG IT ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.