8.4.12

Chapter 264

Day 98 - April 7, 2012


Day 99 - April 8, 2012


-----------------------------------------------------------

Happy Easter everyone!! I hope you all take the time to ponder the true importance of this day and remember the Atonement of Christ and it's affect in your life. 

Today I spent the morning at my family ward. A dear friend of mine was giving his final talk before he goes off to Paris, France to serve a full time mission for 2 years! This boy is like a brother to me and I can not believe he is already going on a mission! He is going to be an incredible missionary and have such an impact on so many people! I will miss him dearly, but I couldn't be happier for him!

Bekah

1 comment

  1. Paris, France! That will be one amazing mission! What a perfect day to give a farewell talk... celebrating Christ's sacrifice by making his own sacrifice to serve the Lord. I look up to these missionaries so much!
    Happy Easter, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.