29.3.12

Chapter 256

Day 89 - March 29, 2012


-----------------------------------------------------

Today my dad came home from Toronto. He had spent the past few days traveling for work, so mom and I had some girl time. As awesome as girl time is, nothing beats having a man back at home. We missed our main man. I have been waiting to watch Hunger Games with him, so we are officially going this Tuesday. The wait has been SO hard. I've made a promise to myself that I will see it at least 3 times in theatres. Yep, it's worth it!

Spring is in full bloom, so it was time to change my bedding into something more bright! Yay for Ikea and pillows to cuddle at night!!!!


Bekah

1 comment

  1. YAY! I am so excited for you to see the Hunger Games :) I definitely want to see it a second time in theaters!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.