22.3.12

Chapter 248

Day 79 - March 19, 2012


Day 80 - March 20, 2012


Day 81 - March 21, 2012


Day 82 - March 22, 2012


-------------------------------------------------------

Gah this baby is that cutest!!!!!!!!! And she's gaining wait! Going to be a chubbers this little one!!!

I wouldn't exactly call myself of a watch person, but after seeing one of Maggie's Love watches on Etsy, it was love at first sight. I mean come on, just look at this bad boy!!


This might possibly be purchased once I loose another 5pds. I have lost running total of 25 pounds, and I feel great! The weather has been so beautiful the past week! All snow is gone, and I can finally run and bike again! I went on my second run today. It was significantly shorter than the last, but my legs are still recovering from the last run. No better way to wake up than taking a run!!!!!

Hope you all had a great Thursday!! :)

Bekah

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.