16.3.12

Chapter 241

Day 75 - March 15, 2012


Day 76 - March 16, 2012
                                     

-------------------------------------------------------

This week has been rather interesting. Brigitte and I started toying around with the idea of moving out, then later that day a bunch of girls from YSA told us they found a house, recently renovated, close to school and church, safe area, and a great deal. So we went home, talked to our parents and tried to figure out budgeting to see if it was doable. I was worried that the excitement was going to wear off and reality would set in... and it did. The next morning I had a distinct impression that said: "Wait another year." It was all happening to fast. We found out about the house on Wednesday, and the lease had to be signed by Monday. As soon as I got the prompting I knew I had to follow it, no matter how much I wanted to move out. 

You see it all started to make sense to me. The reason why I still feel like I am 17 is because I don't have any type of financial responsibility. I have it great at home, the deal is while you're a student you don't have to pay rent/food..NOTHING! So the plan is to stay at home and continue to save, so that by next year I can move out with a bigger financial cushion :)

Oh and you know I thought I should introduce you to the lovely Norah. Yep she's the cutest!!

 

Cheers!
Beks

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.