12.3.12

Chapter 239

Day 72 - March 12, 2012


-------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's just talk about my major excitement for tomorrow. Months and months of waiting and FINALLY it's here. Wait, hold up. You have no idea what I'm talking about??!! Wow, that's shocking. It's a pretty awesome event. Okay, okay enough with the suspense. Drum roll please!! ONE DIRECTION CD IS OUT!!!!!!! The only sad thing is I have to wait until Friday to purchase it. Sad, sad day!!!!!! Yes I know, I am pathetic! Trust me, if you saw the music on my iPod you would shocked to find Bieber and One Direction on there. To be honest I don't understand why I love them so much, but I just can't help it. Who'd have thought that a lover of Mumford and Sons, Florence and the Machine, A Fine Frenzy, Sophie Madeleine and She & Him would love teeny bopper music?! 

Hope you all had a lovely Monday!

Bekah

1 comment

  1. Trust me there's nothing wrong with that. On shuffle, my ipod goes from Louis Armstrong to Bon Iver to Linkin Park to One Direction. you have no idea.

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.