10.3.12

Chapter 237

Day  67 - March 7, 2012


Day 68 - March 8, 2012


Day 69 - March 9. 2012


Day 70 - March 10, 2012

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought it was about time I posted the photos I have taken in the past few days. I'm waiting to post pictures of Norah after Andrew and Kelsi post theirs, so I've done some cropping :) I must say, my phone and camera have been taken over by baby pictures! She is just the cutest!!!!!!!!! I can't even!!!!

Last night was so incredible! We had a YSA Relief Society Retreat at Jess's house and it was awesome! Not as many people as we planned, but it was great having a get together without any guys. Not that I don't love the boys, I do, it's just sometimes you need girl time. So we watched The Sound of Music, stayed up till 2 am, snacked on the best food ever, woke up at 7, ate a phenomenal breakfast, did some spa stuff and got to know each other a bit better!





Hope you enjoyed your Saturday!!

Bekah

1 comment

  1. Bekah,
    I've been meaning to comment for weeks now! I have loved your posts of late - baby clothes, such great friends, and you looking FABULOUS!! Wanted to let you know that you're now on my "personal favorites" blog list on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.