28.2.12

Chapter 228

Day 58 - February 27, 2012


Day 59 - February 28, 2012


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have officially lost 20 pounds in just under 2 months(HOORAY!!!). So today I rewarded myself with a large hot chocolate from Second Cup. And boyee it was YUMMY!! :) I am over half way to my goal weight!! The excitement is just too much! Just having clothes fit the way I want them too is so awesome. Oh and little side note, I tried on my prom dress and it is a tad big! That was 3 years ago!! So I'm a happy camper! Something that I a not happy about however is the weather! Last week it was beautiful, spring weather with grass showing everywhere. Then we had 20cm of snow, and tomorrow we are expecting another 15! BOO! I was so ready to start running again.. and now I have to wait for at least another 3 weeks! Urgh the frustration is just too much!!

So while the snow was falling yesterday, my momma, Kelsi and I went to Value Village for the 50% off sale. I got some goodies!!!! 4 skirts, 1 t-shirt and a bag for under 15$!!! Yay for thrifty finds!!!!

 
 

Finally bought my first maxi skirt :) This year it is one of my goals to wear more dresses and skirts! Nothing more classy than a modest knee length hem line :)

And now I leave with the beautiful Sting, doing beautiful Sting things :)


Beks

4 comments

  1. I love thrifting! Plus, I love all of these skirts. Even better that it was all under $15 :)

    www.nauticalstripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sting -- it doesn't get any better than that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sting -- it doesn't get any better than this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Great thrift finds...my have is the green pleated skirt!

    Christine

    DelaChic

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.