27.2.12

Chapter 227

Oscar time!!!! You all know how much I love browsing through red carpet photos and drooling over the beautiful dresses. But my top reason is to scout out modest dresses!

Octavia Spencer

Gwyneth Paltrow arrives for the 84th Annual Academy Awards at the Hollywood & Highland Center, CA February 26, 2012.
Gwyneth Paltrow

Sandra Bullock

Glenn Close

Maya Rudolph 

Shailene Woodley


Louise Roe - Favourite dress of the night BY FAR!!!! Then again she has an advantage since she is sporting my favourite colour

And now for the not so modest dresses, that still need a shout out!!

Milla Jovovich

Kristen Wig

Jessica Chastien

Natalie Portman - Polka dots. Who'd have thought?? This is just the cutest dress I have ever seen on the carpet!

Stacy Keibler - I'm usually not a metallic fan when it comes to dresses, but this dress is just exquisite!

Michelle Williams - The little bow detail on her waist is huge bonus points in my eyes!

Emma Stone - Her dress was a very close second with Louise's. Red is hands down her colour!!! If only this dress had a little cap sleeve, it would be even better!

Today is going to be spent relaxing and enjoying 50% off at VV :) Have a good one!!

Beks

6 comments

  1. Yes! Finally someone who scouts out the modest ones like I do. Thank you for doing this. I love that pink dress too. She pulled it off perfectly what with her gorgeous hairstyle and all.
    I'm surprised at Sandra Bullock's dress! Good for her!

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Jessica Chastain and Michelle Williams's dresses. I though Shailene Woodley looked so chic and stylish and age-appropriate, but she's catching a lot of flak because her dress was too "grandmotherly" or something. whatever people. whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your choices! I felt like most of the dresses were fairly modest this year (I'm okay with the sleeveless dresses and even strapless dresses, although I wouldn't wear one, but the low cleavage, see-through, etc ones just drive me crazy!) Emma Stone's was my favorite for sure. It seemed fairly classy this year!

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. some are soo pretty! Makes me want to dress up as well :)

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great roundup of Oscar outfit winners! I especially liked Kristen Wig's dress. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this. My favourite was Gwyneth for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.