25.2.12

Chapter 224

Day 53 - February 22, 2012


Day 54 - February 23, 2012


Day 55 - February 24, 2012


Day 56 - February 25, 2012

Eggs


                   --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I have a confession. The past few days I haven't been into the whole "taking pictures"thing. I've been crazy exhausted, so all of these pictures were taken today at the Biodome in Montreal. Our ward went to the temple for a session, then headed over for some fun! It was a great way to end the day. I received the guidance I needed while at the temple, then spent time with some of my dearest friends :) So here are some more pictures of the day!


With my twin Jenn

Brigitte :)






 
  

Such a perfect day! Exhausted? Yes. Worth it? YES!!!

And also as I promised, here is a picture of the entire blouse :) Yes I realize I am wearing a cardigan over top, but you get the idea! 



Chow for now!!

Beks

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.