21.2.12

Chapter 223

Day 52 - February 21, 2012


                   --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little taste of a blouse I bought a couple weeks ago. Nothing better than finding a piece at a thrift store that you have been imagining in your head for months! I didn't even know this blouse existed! I was positive it was a figment of my imagination. Then who'd have thought, Brigitte found it while sifting through the racks at VV!!!!!! I will post a picture of the entire thing tomorrow!!!

Today I finished another one of my childhood favourites! Bridge to Terabithia! That novel is just too beautiful! Simple, and perfect! I can't help but cry every time I read it!!

FOUR STARS

Also I would just like to thank the bundle of new readers I have just received! I can't wait to visit your blogs, and get to know you all better! Blog friends are the best! ... wow that sounded slightly pathetic, no? Well anyways, nice to meet y'all! 

Beks

8 comments

  1. Wow..I can't wait to see the rest of the blouse you bought!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see the blouse. The details are so pretty and romantic.

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! this blouse is absolutely gorgeous! i love thrifting :) new follower here! the layout of your blog is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love your blog! im soo glad that i just stumbled upon it!
    xoxo
    elsha rae.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Bridge to Terabithia. In 5th grade I did a project about it, and actually just yesterday mentioned it to my students. Found you through the Grow your Blog Hop. Great reads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that blouse looks amazing! love it!


    Stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show yous some blog luv! def enjoyed this post :)

    http://infinitelifefintess.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun to find the perfect find at a thrift store. I love those places. New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just stumbled upon your blog and I'm so glad I did! Definitely following :)

    I love love love that book so much. Sometimes I think my childhood reads are so much better than my current reads!

    Can't wait to see what that blouse looks like! Thrifting is the best!

    <a href="http://simplymelissashley.blogspot.com>Simply, Melissa Ashley</a>

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.