20.2.12

Chapter 222

Day 51 - February 20, 2012



                   --------------------------------------------------------------------------------


In Ontario we have this day called "Family Day'. It's great fun. Every gets the day off (minus federal government employees), and is encouraged to spend time with their families. Kind of a lame-o idea, but we take it very seriously over here at the Wagner household. We use to go to Cora's for brunch, but for the past couple years we decided to head over to the States and do some shopping. So we did. Kelsi came along for the fun, since her hubbers had to work (sucker!!). 

First we headed to Jo Ann's fabrics, and oh my heaven above the sales there were ridiculous! I felt I was stealing! I bought 5 patterns for 5$!!!!!! My entire purchase was 12$, with a grand total of 84$ in savings!!!!!!!!! What the WHAT???!!!! Then we headed off to Walmart. There I bought some more fabric, along with some other goodies (including the nail polishes above). 

                                                     




All in all it was a great day out with the family. Now it's back to work tomorrow. BOO! And yes that is a picture of my father in an Angry Birds hat. The definition of swag right there..

Oh and in other news I finally got my iPhone case!!!! After 3 weeks of waiting, it finally arrived!!!



Have a great one!

Beks




4 comments

  1. Hello! New follower from the Blog Hop, here! I love JoAnn Fabrics too. That is such a great deal for the patterns. Haven't ventured off to sewing clothes yet, but I will eventually. You have a great blog here :)

    Christine
    delachic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog from the Blog Hop and I"m already madly in love with it! So excited to get to know you better and catch up on your blog posts.

    Megan
    megancamille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you get that phone case?? I LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  4. that phone case is to die for. and I just bought that exact same nail polish yesterday. cute blog, lady!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.