18.2.12

Chapter 220

Day 48 - February 17, 2012


Day 49 - February 18, 2012


                   --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so I may have cheated.. again. These pictures were both taken today, but I loved them both too much that I replaced yesterdays photo with one of them :) Tomorrow Andrew is a quarter of a century. Kelsi and him wanted to celebrate his actual birthday together, which is completely understandable, so we had our family festivities today instead ! It's weird how time literally creeps up on you. I can't believe he is 25, that I am 21, that 1 year ago I was struggling with being motivated with anything, that 10 months ago I fell in love, that 9 months ago I gained another sister, and that 6 months ago I was looking forward to a year off  from school. So far I'm finally feeling like an adult, becoming more and more motivated, still crazy in love, and am ready to go back to school. 

Let's just say the past couple weeks haven't been pretty. I was convinced that I was going to go to college and study Early Childhood Education. The program was completely full and I would have to be wait listed, so I was going to apply for part time. Turns out part time classes are only available at nights, and it is not even an option to sacrifice FHE and institute. Nope, definitely non-negotiable! So after feeling down for a bit, I figured I'll look at what else I'm interested in. And you know what I came up with? NOTHING!! I kept looking through the programs and nothing felt right. I told myself that after last year I wasn't going back to university, I just didn't feel we were the right fit. So when my dad brought up the idea while looking for laptops, I put up my guard and got rather on edge. But the more I thought about it, the more I felt at peace. So the plan so far is too go back to Carleton University to study Applied Linguistics part-time in fall 2012!! I'm going to continue to pray and study it out in my mind and hopefully it will be right! If not, something better will be waiting around the bend!


Cheesy I know, but as soon as I wrote that line down, the song popped into my head :)

Beks

1 comment

  1. It popped in my head too when I read it and then I saw it, twins ;)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.