16.2.12

Chapter 219

Day 44 - February 13, 2012



Day 45 - February 14, 2012

*taken with iPhone*


Day 46 - February 15, 2012


Day 47 - February 16, 2012

*taken with iPhone*

So I may have cheated a little.. Todays picture was actually taken last night, and I am too tired to take a picture tonight. Pathetic.. I know.

                   --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night I finished another one of my childhood favourites: The Outsiders! This book will always be a 5 star in my eyes. Nothing better than a 16 year old telling life like it was in the 60s! 

FIVE STARS

Next on the list is another childhood favourite: Bridge to Terabithia. I've really been loving reading my favourites from elementary school. Some interests don't ever change :)

Also, it's official, these boys are adorable!!


Beks

3 comments

  1. Hey, just wanted to let you know, I've put up books to vote for a few days ago!! One direction, ;) hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bekah I'm soooooo jealous of your hair! I think we should just swap. I saw the pics on your b&b blog of your different head bands and I want all of them ha! I hope you're having an amazing weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo chocolate chip cookies <3 :) lol

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.