6.2.12

Chapter 215

Day 37 - February 6, 2012

Boots



                   --------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Today I finally purchased a pair of high calf boots. You see I have extremely monstrous calves, so boots rarely fit me, that is until now. They are of course from Payless.. where else would they be from? I never used to buy shoes from there until I started working there 2 1/2 years ago. I also bought a bag... I couldn't help myself. It was just too darn cute to pass up!


You can all hold me to my word: these will be last brand new store bought items I buy until I could to Maine in May. I am determined. The only place I will purchase items will be at thrift stores. Since I am officially re-applying to school, buying a Macbook Pro, and flying to Utah for two weeks I need to save some major bucks. Then again since I didn't go to school this past year, I already have enough for school and more. But having savings is rather important, so I am sooo determined to do this!!!!!!! Should be funny... just saying..

I must add, I miss these people, and childhood, oh and these people!!! Will see them in a few months! GAH!!


Want to read Brigitte's must have of the week? Pop on over to our new blog B and B to find out! :)


Beks

5 comments

  1. I don't blame you about the purse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like some good purchases. Also, I like your willpower.

    Catherine
    FEST (a new blog about food, style & travel)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love thrift stores. i think i'm addicted because i feel guilty if i buy something from anywhere else, ha.

    (new kid, let's PARTY! glad we're friends)

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cute cute little bag!!
    Just letting you know, I started that book club! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute bag! i've been looking around at thrift stores for a bag like that. wish me luck! :)

    www.thedailyeverythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© These are the days. Design by Fearne.